- Prices are in Singapore dollars by default. You can toggle the currency to USD / British pounds in the currency selector on the top right if you are not residing in Singapore.
- Payment by POSB transfer (Singapore) & Paypal (International). Payment in Singapore dollars is preferred.
- Sorry, no self-collection unless stated in listing. Pick-up of items at Serangoon MRT are limited to bulky items such as vintage kitchenware, appliances, dolls, glassware, bulky lots. More details in the Shipping Info page. Payment by bank transfer (preferred) or Cash on Delivery, please do not use Paypal when self-collecting as I will have to enter tracking info and mail it.
- You can guest checkout, this means you can checkout without creating an account. Signing up for an account allows you to keep track of your past orders and order status, and entitles you to 10% discount for repeat customers (read below). The discounted account will only work if you signup and login. If you guest checkout, discounts cannot be applied.
HOW TO RECEIVE THE RETURN CUSTOMER DISCOUNT
- We love return customers! If you have purchased S$15 or more from Lemon Kitscharms on your first visit, you will receive a 10% discount on your subsequent invoices. How? The next time you log in, you should have an activated account with lowered prices listed (provided our first transaction processed successfully). You will receive a notification when your VIP account is toggled.
- For old blogshop customers: Create an account with the site and e-mail me after the process is completed. Please use the same e-mail that we had transacted with so I can check. If you have changed your e-mail let me know which address you had used before so I can update accordingly.
- Discounts cannot be applied to guest-checkouts. Discounts can only be applied if you sign up for an account.
- With a discounted account, reduced prices are automatically displayed. Normal retail prices can be viewed only when you log out. You can tell you have a discounted account when you see odd prices like S$5.40 or S$13.50.
- Sale items are not discountable.
WHAT TO DO TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION
- For Singapore customers, after check-out please pay the total amount stated. More details are in the Payment Info section. For every order that is checked out, you should receive two e-mails: an order confirmation and shipping status. Details can be accessed in 'Order history' if you have signed up for an account.
- Please check your spam inbox if you receive no response.
- For international customers, please follow the instructions to complete the transaction in Paypal, I prefer to accept Paypal payments in SGD.
- Any questions or problems, please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can purchase gift vouchers for a loved one, through the link in the 'Extras' menu. There is no physical voucher, they are e-vouchers redeemed online with a code sent in an email.
- There are 3 image themes to choose from, these are attached to the e-mail sent to the recipient.
- 'General': our default gift certificate.
- 'Birthday Wishes' : Victorian illustration of a white birthday cake.
- 'With Best Wishes' : Victorian illustration of a bouquet of flowers.
- Voucher code will be emailed to recipient after payment and the order status must be set to 'complete' for it to work. You can pay by bank transfer or Paypal.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. They have no expiry dates. The code can be used in separate purchases till the full value is redeemed.
- Multiple voucher codes cannot be combined for use.
- To redeem, add items to your cart. In your shopping cart, click 'Use Gift Voucher', paste the code into the box, click 'Apply Voucher'.